Frequently asked questions
Below we have compiled answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Products and ordering
- Who do I contact if I have a problem with my order?
- In our FAQ you can find answers to questions regarding your order. If the specific answer you are looking for is not to be found here, please contact email@example.com and describe your problem. If you are experiencing technical issues please send a print screen if possible, and customer service will try to assist you in the best possible way.
- What payment methods do you accept online?
- We accept Dankort, Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard and Paypal. In Denmark we also accept MobilePay.
- I am having problems at checkout when paying.
- If you are having issues at checkout it may be caused by the fact that the website is set in the wrong currency. Please go back to the front page and empty your basket, once this is done, please start again by selecting your country’s currency or Euro. If you are using a Danish credit card, please make sure the purchase is set to DKK.
- Can I cancel or change my order?
- You can cancel an order as long as it has not left the warehouse, but it is not possible to change your order, when it has been made. Instead please cancel the order and place a new instead. If you wish to cancel an order please contact the customer service team at +45 35 35 21 15 between 9am and 3pm CET, Monday to Friday. Alternatively you can email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to write your order reference number in the email.
- Can I use gift vouchers online?
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed in the store where they have been issued.
- Can I use a credit note given to me in store, online?
- We currently cannot accept credit notes online.
- How do I know my order has been submitted successfully?
- You will receive an order confirmation by email. If you for any reason do not receive the order confirmation, please check your spam folder before contacting our customer service. If you still have not received it, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for assistance.
- Am I charged for the items as soon as I order them?
- The amount will be reserved on your account as soon as the order is placed, but will not be charged before the order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- How do I know my size?
- We want to make sure you have a perfect fit, so browse our size guide and view specific measurements on the product pages for each style.
- How can I find a particular product?
- In our online store we stock a big part of our collection. Should you not find the item you are looking for please contact our customer service by calling: +45 3535 2115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your product query.
- Do I have to pay for delivery?
- Find all our shipping terms here: http://www.baumundpferdgarten.com/about/shippingterms/
- How long will I have to wait for my order to arrive?
- The delivery time depends on the time of day you place your order and on the location of your residence.
- I need my item for an event. Can you get it to me faster?
- Please call our customer service team on +45 3535 2115 and if possible they will speed up the dispatch of your package.
- Where do you deliver to?
- We ship worldwide.
- Can you ship my parcel to a different address?
- Yes. Simply enter an alternative receiver address when entering your details. Just select “Yes, I wish to use another receiver address” at checkout.
- What do I do if my order has not been delivered?
- A delay of the delivery could be due to a number of reasons. Please check the track and trace link you received in your dispatch email. If your items has left our warehouse and it is severely overdue, please contact us on +45 3535 2115 or email email@example.com. Remember to quote your reference number in the email or over the phone.
Return, refund and exchange
- What is your returns policy?
- If you want to return styles bought at our online store, please give notice within 14 days after delivery. Unwanted items should be returned within 30 days after delivery. You may try on the clothes at home, but the styles should be returned in the same condition as when received: unwashed, not used and with the original tag attached.
- How do I return an item I have purchased?
- When you return an item you need to fill out our returns form which comes with your delivery. Once we receive a return and it has undergone quality control we will credit your account or credit card. In order to limit the use of stolen credit cards we only credit the card that was used for the purchase. When sending a return please keep you postage receipt as proof that the package has been sent. Return costs of unwanted goods or exchanges are paid by the buyer.
- Returns should be sent to:
Att: Baum und Pferdgarten
Transportcenter allé 19, port 3-9
- How do exchanges work?
- If you want to exchange an item, you will have to return the items and instead place a new order on our website. The returned item will be refunded within 10 days.
- Can I return/exchange an item bought from the website to a store?
- You can only exchange or return items bought on the website on the website.
- When should I expect to receive my refund?
- After we have received the returned product we will refund the amount within 10 days. You will receive an email, when the refund has been made.