Welcome to our online store.
Baum und Pferdgarten A/S and its affiliates provide access to the www.shop.baumundpferdgarten.com online store (the "Online Store") and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please carefully read these conditions before using the online store. By using the online store, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Company information
Baum und Pferdgarten A/S
Phone. no. +45 35 35 21 15
VAT-no: 32 28 75 65
- Returns and exchanges
- When shopping at the online store you always have the right to return unwanted goods. The goods have to be returned within 14 days after delivery. Items should not have been used or washed. They should be in the same condition as when received and must have the original tag attached. For returns please fill out the returns form, which comes with your delivery. Once we receive a return and it has undergone quality control we will credit your account/credit card. We only credit the card that was used for the purchase in order to limits the use of stolen credit cards. Please note that it may take 10 days until your money has been refunded to your account. When sending a return please keep you postage receipt as proof that the package has been sent. Returns of unwanted goods or exchanges are paid by the buyer. If you wish to exchange an item you will have to place a new order at our Online Store.
Send returns to:
Att: Baum und Pferdgarten
Transportcenter allé 19, port 3-9
- Baum und Pferdgarten guarantees that goods are not faulty when delivered.
When shopping at www.shop.baumundpferdgarten.com you have the right to report a claim within 24 months. When making a claim you can get your money back or a discount on the price depending on the nature of the claim. Claims are only accepted if it is a product fault and not caused by wrong usage of goods. Furthermore claims should be made within reasonable time after you discover the fault.
If you do have a claim then please contact our customer service at:
Phone. no. +45 35 35 21 15
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your claim, you can complain to the:
Consumer claims office:
Carl Jacobsensvej 35 2500 Valby
Tel. +45 4171 5000 www.forbrug.dk
If you are a citizen with residence in another EU country, you can submit your claim on the EU commission online claim platform.
The platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
If you submit a claim you have to inform our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your details
- Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when you registered. Baum und Pferdgarten A/S only sells products to individuals who can purchase with a credit card, debit card or via Paypal. If you are under 16, you may use Baum und Pferdgarten A/S online store only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Baum und Pferdgarten A/S reserves the right to refuse access to the online store, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Access to the online store
- We will do our utmost to ensure uninterrupted availability of the online store and that transmissions will be without errors. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the online store may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- License for online store access
- Baum und Pferdgarten A/S grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this online store. The license does not allow you to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Baum und Pferdgarten A/S. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this online store or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this online store or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This online store or any portion of this online store may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may not frame or use similar techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Baum und Pferdgarten A/S. You may not use any meta tags or any other 'hidden text' utilizing Baum und Pferdgarten A/S‘s company names, product names or trademarks. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Baum und Pferdgarten A/S.
You may not use any logo or trademark which is featured on the Online Store or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
- Your conduct
- You must not use the Online Store in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Online Store or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired. You must not use the Online Store:
- For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of, or contains, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any 'spam'
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Copyright, legal statement and datebase rights
- All content and compilation of such content included on the Online Store, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software is the property of Baum und Pferdgarten A/S or its content suppliers and is protected by Danish, European and International copyright and database right laws.
All software used on this Online Store is the property of Baum und Pferdgarten A/S, or our software suppliers and is protected by UK, European and International copyright laws.
You may not extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the online store without Baum und Pferdgarten A/S’s express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this online store. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this online store.
Please also refer to our Legal Statement below.
- Legal statement
- Shop.baumundpferdgarten.com is the registered domain name of Baum und Pferdgarten A/S and the Baum und Pferdgarten Logo is a registered trademark of Baum und Pferdgarten A/S.
- Our contract
- When you place an order to purchase a product from the online store, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we ship that product to you and is confirmed by an email we send to you confirming that we have shipped (the 'Shipping Confirmation email') (all orders will be shipped by post or parcel delivery service (overseas)). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the shipping confirmation email to you. You are seeking to enter into a contract with Baum und Pferdgarten A/S when you place an order. Baum und Pferdgarten A/S will retain the title in the products until full payment has been made by you and has been received by Baum und Pferdgarten A/S. Baum und Pferdgarten A/S reserves the right to hold any orders prior to shipping for security review.
- Events beyond our reasonable control
- Baum und Pferdgarten A/S will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- Alteration of service or amendments to the conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to our online store, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. Your usage of the online store and your orders will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use the online store or that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Your use of the online store, any purchase by you on the online store of any products and these conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark and will be deemed to have occurred in Denmark. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- Our details
- The online store is owned by Baum und Pferdgarten A/S,
Company registration number: 32 28 75 65
Where the company was registered: Denmark
© Baum und Pferdgarten A/S 2016. All Rights Reserved.
- Customer service
- Baum und Pferdgarten
Att: Customer Service
Amaliegade 15, 1.
Tel. +45 3535 2115
Fax. +45 3295 0700
Open Monday to Friday 9AM – 15 PM