Frequently asked questions
Below we have compiled answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Who do I contact if I have a problem with my order?
- In our FAQ you can find answers to questions regarding your order. If the specific answer you are looking for is not to be found here, please contact email@example.com and describe your problem. If you are experiencing technical issues please send a print screen if possible, and our customer care team will assist you in the best possible way.
- What payment methods do you accept online?
- We accept Dankort, Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard and Paypal. In Denmark we also accept MobilePay.
- Which currencies can I pay in?
- You can pay in the following currencies: DKK, SEK, NOK, EUR, GBP, UDS and AUD. The prices on the website are shown in the currency applicable to your country. Please note that a change of country may influence the currency, price and delivery costs.
- Can I cancel or change my order?
- You can cancel an order as long as it has not left the warehouse, but it is not possible to change your order, when it has been made. Instead please cancel the order and place a new instead. If you wish to cancel an order please contact the customer care team at +44 20 8089 8115 between 9am and 4pm CET, Monday to Friday. Alternatively you can email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to write your order reference number in the email.
- Can I use gift vouchers online?
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed in the store where they have been issued.
- Can I use a credit note given to me in store, online?
- We currently cannot accept credit notes online.
- How do I know my order has been submitted successfully?
- You will receive an order confirmation by email. If you for any reason do not receive the order confirmation, please check your spam folder before contacting our customer care. If you still have not received it, please contact our customer care at email@example.com for assistance.
- Am I charged for the items as soon as I order them?
- The amount will be reserved on your account as soon as the order is placed, but will not be charged before the order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- How do I know my size?
- We want to make sure you have a perfect fit, so browse our size guide and view specific measurements on the product pages for each style.
- How can I find a particular product?
- In our online store we stock a big part of our collection. Should you not find the item you are looking for please contact our customer care by calling: +44 20 8089 8115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your product query.
- Where do you deliver to?
- We ship worldwide.
- Can you ship my parcel to a different address?
- Yes. Simply enter an alternative receiver address when entering your details at checkout.
- Do I have to pay for delivery?
- Find all our shipping terms here: Shipping & Returns.
- How long will I have to wait for my order to arrive?
- The delivery time depends on the time of day you place your order and on the location of your residence. All orders placed before 12pm on Monday to Friday will be shipped the same day. Please see the estimated transit time for your country here: Shipping & Returns.
- I need my item for an event. Can you get it to me faster?
- Please call our customer care team on +44 20 8089 8115 and if possible they will speed up the dispatch of your package.
- What do I do if my order has not been delivered?
- A delay of the delivery could be due to a number of reasons. Please check the track and trace link you received in your dispatch email. If your items has left our warehouse and it is severely overdue, please contact us on +44 20 8089 8115 or email email@example.com. Remember to quote your reference number in the email or over the phone.
Return, refund and exchange
- What is your returns policy?
- If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you have the possibility of returning the item to us. We accept returned items within 60 days following the delivery of your order. You may try on the clothes at home, but the styles should be returned in the same condition as when received: unwashed, not used and with the original tag attached. We offer free return service within EU. Read more here: Shipping & Returns.
- How do I return an item I have purchased?
- We offer free return service within EU. You will receive a pre-paid return label with your order. Fix it on your return parcel and hand in the parcel at your local Parcel Shop. For customers outside EU return costs of unwanted goods are paid by the buyer.
- Returns should be sent to:
Att: Baum und Pferdgarten
Transportcenter allé 19, port 3-9
- How do exchanges work?
- If you want to exchange an item, you will have to return the item and instead place a new order on our website. The returned item will be refunded within 10 days.
- Can I return an item bought from the website to a store?
- No, items bought from the website has to be returned to the website.
- When should I expect to receive my refund?
- After we have received the returned item we will refund the amount within 10 days. You will receive an email, when the refund has been made.